Users of the service offered by KillyKite acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
Owner of KillyKite and related Services
by Marco Tagliaferri,
The following terms and conditions shall govern the sale by Killykite (named “us”) and the buyer (named “you”). Any terms and conditions that you propose or object to are subject to our written consent. By placing an order with us, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to our Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our terms and conditions, please contact us before placing an order.
(2) We reserve the right to add, delete or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice at any time, at our sole discretion.
(1) Orders are only possible via the Killykite website. As soon as you have filled in the order form and confirmed your order with the “buy now” button, a contract between you and us is established in accordance with the conditions below (Prices, Shipping etc.) without a separate fulfilment confirmation from us.
(2) The placed order and chosen conditions are representative for the delivery of our products. The prices and conditions shown at the time you placed the order and confirmed with “BUY” apply.
(3) You acknowledge ordering the products for your private non-commercial use. Distributing the acquired products for a commercial purpose is prohibited. Please notice that we will claim our according trademark rights. If you wish to place an order of a higher volume or for commercial distribution, please contact us for an individual order (firstname.lastname@example.org). In case of non-information, high volume orders or high rates of orders in short term, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order.
Prices and Payment
(1) Prices are listed in Euros and US dollars. The currency used for an order depends on the country to which the order is to be delivered.
(2) Accepted methods of payment are Paypal and Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover (through PayPal website). Bank transfer is accepted for commercial distribution .
(3) The total cost of your items ordered as displayed on the web will be billed to your credit card, shipping fees, sales tax and import duty are included.
The following delivery times are valid without obligation for the regions listed below (working days Monday–Friday):
Italy: 2-4 days
Europe: 5-8 days
Japan, Singapore, South Korea & US: 4-6 days
All other countries: 12-17 days
It’s always included on the product price
Delivery within the EU, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, UK & US:
No additional costs will be charged. Sales tax is already included in the sale price.
For deliveries to any country not listed above, duty, sales tax and import taxes will be charged. These must be paid by the recipient upon delivery of the order.
Method of Delivery
The delivery service listed below applies for the following regions:
Europe, Japan, South Korea & US (no P.O. boxes or parcel pick-up stations): BRT, UPS, other express services
We will be glad to answer any further questions you might have, from Monday to Friday at email@example.com.
(1) Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the texture of products, the actual colors texture you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.
(2) Furthermore please note that our products are made of recycled material. Some corresponding inequalities of material and colour are possible.
(1) We offer two returns options:
(a) a free shipping return within 5 days from your order arrival date, if you want to give back your purchased product,
(b) a not free shipping return over 6 days and within 14 days from order arrival date. You have to pay the postal fees for this kind of return.
(2) First of all contact firstname.lastname@example.org and send your motivation and picture of failure. We will control all returned products. All goods must be returned in perfect condition without signs of usage. We will dismiss the returned product if:
– The product shows signs of visible use
– The product is damaged as a result of return transport
We reimburse your payment (Duties, taxes and other expenses excluded). The refund of the sale price will be carried out in the same manner as the original payment was made.
(3) If the product is in any way faulty or does not conform to the order placed, we will gladly refund the purchase price paid, the return shipping cost; any customs, duties and goods taxes (upon proof of payment i.e. a receipt), plus the original shipping costs. Likewise, no good will be taken back if it shows signs of damage or interference, such as
– Natural wear and tear
– Events out of our control e.g. natural disasters
– Signs of improper use
– Interference by the customer or a third person
– Extreme use or extreme influence by the customer
(4) In case 1.b ) No cost will be covered should the product/s go missing during the return shipping. We advise you to send all items back with a transport firm which provides a track & trace service.
If you supplied us with incorrect information about your creditworthiness we reserved the right to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part.
Reservation of proprietary rights
The goods shall remain our property until you have fully paid any and all debts as of the contracting date, including the current account balance if any.
(1) In the case of a material defect in the product on our behalf, you have the right to choose a similar product in exchange, to withdraw from the contract or to request a price reduction within 24 months from the purchase date. All requests are to be confirmed by written correspondence with us.
(2) It is up to you to control the products either upon delivery and to notify us within the time period mentioned in “warranty point (1)”. Failure to do so will result in a loss of your rights.
(3) Other claims for damages and indemnity are ruled by the provisions of Italy law and we are only liable for gross negligence and intent. This includes our employees or other helping persons. Binding law terms (i.e. law of product liability) are not effected.
Secure Transactions – Our e-commerce system uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) – the industry standard for encryption technology used to create a secure transaction environment for commerce on the Internet. If your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data transmissions, our Secure Checkout mode locks all information (i.e.: your credit card number) passed from you to KillyKite in an encrypted envelope, making it extremely difficult to be intercepted by an unauthorized party. SSL technology is compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Netscape, Internet Explorer, AOL, Web TV and most other browsers.
All rights of trademarks, designs, texts and all other products are under our sole copyright. This website is protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions or any imitation or copy is forbidden.
(1) For Customer in Italy: All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Italian Law without regard to conflict of laws. The designated court is Ravenna, Italy.
(2) For other Customer: All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Italian Law without regard to conflict of laws. UN purchasing law (CISG) is excluded. The designated court is Ravenna, Italy, if it is allowed to choose a court of jurisdiction. This does not apply for compulsory law of the country in which the customer has its common residence.
(3) Should a provision of these general conditions of supply prove to be wholly or partly invalid, the parties to the contract shall jointly seek an arrangement having a legal and economic effect which will be as similar as possible to the invalid provision.
(4) iPad® / iPhone® / Mac® / Mac Air® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
(5) The video on the “Our Story” page is covered by the Redbull copyright.
Last update of this document 16 March 2017